1. (co)ro(na) for ensemble 10:24
2. Pasaka for piano solo 05:15
3. Sinfonia for ensemble 03:25
4. b(ell tree)for string quartet 11:35
5. Ri for soprano and electronics 09:21
6. Poussla for ensemble and orchestra 14:47
7. Pasaka for piano and tape 08:43
8. Saxordionphonics for solo saxophone, accordion and orchestra 12:36
Total Time: 79:47
Tokyo Sinfonietta, Benjamin Kobler, LENsemble (Lithuanian Ensemble Network), Chordos Quartet, Rita Balta, SWR Sinfonieorchester Baden-Baden und Freiburg, Marcus Weiss, Teodoro Anzellotti, WDR Sinfonieorchester Köln, Yasuaki Itakura, Vykintas Baltakas, Johannes Kalitzke, Emilio Pomárico
16.10.2014, Budapest Music Center
UMZE Kammerorchester, Ulrich Pöhl, cond.
Lift to Dubai was composed in 2009 in the frame of the music project “into…” and commissioned by the Ensemble Modern / Siemens Arts Program, will have its Hungarian première on 16 October at the Budapest Music Center. The performance will take place as a part of the “Anno 2004…” concert, which celebrates ten years of the Péter Eötvös Contemporary Music Foundation.